Please provide the following contact information: (All
Job Information: (All fields required)
Briefly describe the duties you require from the housekeeper:
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between HAPPY KIDZ CAREGIVERS and the client or employer.
2. The verbal or written instruction of the Agency to the Client, to submit suitable applicants for contact or interview, shall constitute acceptance of the Agency's Terms and Conditions and acceptance of all agency fees according to current prices listed on our website (www.happykidz.ca).
3. All correspondence and records shall be confidential and remain the property of the Agency. Information supplied by the Agency is confidential and is accepted by the Client on the condition that such information will not be disclosed to any third party.
4. Should a Client affect any form of introduction, direct or indirect, of an applicant to a third party, or pass on any details resulting in permanent, temporary, occasional or part-time employment, the client will be responsible for the full placement/agency fee.
5. The Agency endeavours to provide the Client with applicants as well suited, as possible, and will furnish the Client with all relevant information concerning the applicant and to check details, documentation and references. However, the final responsibility for any decision to employ the Applicant rests with the Client, who is therefore strongly advised to check details, documentation and references personally. The Agency does not offer any warranty as to the suitability, honesty, character or capability of any Applicant.
6. The Agency accepts no liability of any kind for any kind for any inconvenience, loss or damage of property, or any loss or injury howsoever arising directly or indirectly from any act or omission of any applicant introduced by the Agency even if such an act or omission is negligent or fraudulent or reveals dishonesty.
7. The Client agrees to notify the Agency immediately an engagement has been accepted by an applicant and to supply details to the Agency of the date of commencement and length of employment and agreed wages.
8. Should a short-term engagement be extended by the Client, or by any applicant be re-arranged at any future time, the appropriate additional fee shall become payable. The Agency must be notified immediately of any such changes.
9. Fees are due on the acceptance of the offered position by an applicant, either verbally or in writing, and not at the commencement of employment. The client will be responsible to pay the agency's full placement/hourly fee at the rates shown in the current scale of charges on www.happykidz.ca website within 5 business days from acceptance.
10. The agency does not employ applicants introduced and any contracts of employment entered into between the client and the applicant are between those persons directly. The client is responsible for complying with all employment, fiscal and other relevant legislation. Our replacement guarantee does not apply in respect of any employment terminated by the applicant as a result of failure by the client to comply with all relevant legislation.
11. The agency cannot guarantee that an applicant will complete his or her proposed length of stay or engagement.
12. By accepting this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Happy Kidz Caregivers and its agents and employees from any and all action, causes and/or demands of whatever nature or type wherever situated, arising directly or indirectly from the use of any individual referred by Happy Kidz Caregivers and hired by me. Babysitter/Nanny/Applicant is not at any time an employee of Happy Kidz Caregivers and is only a referral. Happy Kidz Caregivers is not responsible for the actions of Babysitter/Nanny/Applicant at any time. Babysitter/Nanny/Applicant IS Client's employee from time of VERBAL acceptance of the referral.
If clients cancels employment after the contract has been signed
and/or before commencement of housekeeper starting to work or start of
orientation a $100 administration fee will be charged to the client and paid
to Happy Kidz within 5 business days.
This agreement is binding under and subject to the laws of the Province of British Columbia, and is understood and accepted by the undersigned party.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THIS CONTRACT IN ITS ENTIRETY. THIS AGREEMENT IS BINDING AND SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, AND IS UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED BY THE UNDERSIGNED PARTY. ANY LEGAL FEES AND COURT COSTS INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES INCURRED IN COLLECTING ANY MONIES DUE TO HAPPY KIDZ CAREGIVERS AT ANY TIME WILL BE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT.
SHOULD ANY TERMS BE BREACHED IN THIS AGREEMENT (IE. PLACEMENT IS OFFERED
WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE AGENCY) BY THE CLIENT.
FULL AGENCY FEES + $500 BREACH OF CONTRACT FEE WILL BE CHARGED ON TOP
OF ALL COLLECTION AND COURT RELATED FEES.
By submitting this application all Terms & Conditions are accepted in full.
By submitting this form you agree that the above information is correct
to the best of your knowledge..
Thank you we will contact you shortly