Please provide the following contact information: (All
SIN # (if avail)
SIN # (if avail)
Experience: (All fields required)
Job Information: (All fields required)
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between HAPPY KIDZ CAREGIVER and the caregiver/housekeeper.
2. All correspondence and records shall be confidential and remain the property of the Agency. Information supplied by the Agency is confidential and is accepted by the caregiver/housekeeper on the condition that such information will not be disclosed to any third party.
3. Should a caregiver/housekeeper affect any form of introduction, direct or indirect, of a client to a third party, or pass on any details resulting in permanent, temporary or part-time employment, the caregiver/housekeeper will be responsible for the full placement fee. If
a caregiver/housekeeper accepts a position referred to and/or provided by
the client or referred to by the client either in their home or third party
home, caregiver will be responsible for the full placement fee.
4. The Agency accepts no liability of any kind for any kind for any inconvenience, loss or damage of property, or any loss or injury howsoever arising directly or indirectly from any act or omission of any applicant introduced by the Agency even if such an act or omission is negligent or fraudulent or reveals dishonesty.
5. The caregiver/housekeeper agrees to notify the Agency immediately an engagement has been and to supply details to the Agency of the date of commencement and length of employment and agreed wages.
6. Should a short-term engagement be extended by the Client, or by any applicant be re-arranged at any future time, the appropriate additional fee shall become payable. The Agency must be notified immediately of any such changes.
7. The agency does not employ caregiver/housekeepers introduced and any contracts of employment entered into between the client and the caregiver/housekeeper are between those persons directly. The client is responsible for complying with all employment, fiscal and other relevant legislation.
8. It is the caregiver/housekeeper's responsibility to notify the agency when accepting a job. If the caregiver/housekeeper fails to report to any confirmed jobs, she will face disciplinary measures, which may include suspension from the Agency.
9. If the caregiver/housekeeper becomes ill or if an emergency arises, she must contact Happy Kidz Caregiver immediately. Under no circumstances is a caregiver/housekeeper to pass on a job without the consent of Happy Kidz Caregiver.
10. Caregiver/housekeepers who do not give the Client at least 24 hours notice prior to canceling a job will be suspended.
11. Caregiver/housekeeper are employed solely by the Client and are not employees of the Happy Kidz Caregiver/housekeepers. Caregiver/housekeepers are independent contractors and will not be give a t4 at the end of the year and are solely responsible for paying their own taxes.
12. Happy Kidz Caregiver/housekeepers makes no representations to caregiver/housekeepers or clients concerning the nature of the service provided. The Client and caregiver/housekeeper acknowledge that Happy Kidz Caregiver is not responsible for, and will be held harmless against, any injury, loss, or other damage arising from or related in any manner to the Client or caregiver/housekeeper's use of the Happy Kidz Caregiver Agency.
13. If a caregiver/housekeeper knowingly deceives Happy Kidz Caregiver by accepting employment within 1 yr of last booking with client and without the knowledge of Happy Kidz Caregiver, the caregiver/housekeeper can and will be held responsible for all outstanding fees regarding agency placement/hourly rates. It is required that the caregiver/housekeeper inform Happy Kidz Caregiver immediately when they are offered additional employment from clients.
If housekeeper cancels employment after the contract has been signed
and/or before commencement of housekeeper starting to work or start of
orientation a $100 administration fee will be charged to the housekeeper and
payable to Happy Kidz within 5 business days.
This agreement is binding under and subject to the laws of the Province of British Columbia, and is understood and accepted by the undersigned party.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THIS CONTRACT IN ITS ENTIRETY. THIS AGREEMENT IS BINDING AND SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, AND IS UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED BY THE UNDERSIGNED PARTY. ANY LEGAL FEES AND COURT COSTS INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES INCURRED IN COLLECTING ANY MONIES DUE TO HAPPY KIDZ CAREGIVER/HOUSEKEEPERS AT ANY TIME WILL BE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CAREGIVER/HOUSEKEEPER.
SHOULD ANY TERMS BE BREACHED IN THIS AGREEMENT (IE. PLACEMENT IS ACCEPTED
WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE AGENCY) BY THE APPLICANT.
FULL AGENCY FEES + $500 BREACH OF CONTRACT FEE WILL BE CHARGED ON TOP
OF ALL COLLECTION AND COURT RELATED FEES.
By submitting this application all Terms & Conditions are accepted in full.
I hereby certify that I have answered the above questions
to the best of my knowledge and belief
Thank you we will contact you shortly